Re: [stp-dev] WTP/DTP division of labor for STP

Hi Michael,

To help move this list along, I've started a small wiki page with some references to the discussions on the stp-dev mailing list:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ STP_Deployment_Framework_Requirements

Thanks for this - everyone needs to get in here and contribute to get
this conversation fleshed out totally, so we can take an informed approach.

That being said, the wiki is hosed at the moment :(

As the STP team is more distributed than other Eclipse project teams that I'm aware of, I think vetting our designs and progress through the wiki will give us the best opportunity to make continual progress while keeping others in the loop more so than a once-a-week IRC meeting can do. I think that this process should be supplemental to our weekly meeting.

+1 to that.

 cheers
  --oh

Back to the top