[stem-ebola] The Ebola Modeling Community

To all the participants in the Ebola Modeling Community,

Thank you for your interest and participation in the Ebola calls over the last months. Given that the epidemic now subsiding, we have decided to end the calls specific to Ebola and to invite you to join in on the monthly STEM Community calls. These calls are held on the first Thursday of the month at 9 am Pacific time, 12 noon Eastern. Participants include researchers using STEM to study dengue, malaria, and other diseases. Agenda items include STEM developments, bugs, items raised by participants, and more on modeling and on STEM as an open source tool.  If you would like to join in, please contact me at judyvdouglas@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Our next call is scheduled for Thursday, June 4th. The agenda will be coming out shortly.

On behalf of my colleagues at Almaden Research, I thank you again and invite you to join in the monthly STEM Community Calls.

Judy Douglas

Back to the top