[stem-ebola] Ebola Modeling call Nov. 12
Below is the agenda, with call in instructions, for the call Wednesday. If you have any items you want added to the agenda for this one call, please send them to jhkaufman@xxxxxxxxxx.
You can view the minutes for prior calls and see any updates to agendas at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Weekly_Community_Ebola_Modeling_Phone_Call
November 12, 2014 Call
Phone call will begin at 2pm Eastern Standard Time (11AM Pacific Standard Time)
for November 12
Moderator: Dr. Melissa Cefkin IBM Research, Almaden
1. Welcome and Introductions
3. Items from participants
4. 20 minute deep dive topic: "Some Insights from Anthropologists on Ebola" Presenter: Dr. Melissa Cefkin -- slides are posted
5. Planning Next week's agenda
1. Who would like to moderate in two weeks?
2. What will be the deep dive topic?
3. Please send short agenda items to jhkauf@xxxxxxxxxx by Monday
4. Please suggest other themes and guests for presentation/discussion
5. Next week's moderator: Leah Shaw, College of William and Mary subject tbd
6. No call on Nov. 26 due to Thanksgiving in the USA
7. Who wants to offer a deep dive and moderate Dec. 3 and 10?
8. Dr. Mehmet Gunes will present Dec. 17
Call in Instructions
USA Toll-Free: 888-426-6840
USA Caller Paid: 215-861-6239
For Other Countries:
Participant Code: 3672516
Melissa Cefkin, PhD
Manager, Discovery Practices
Accelerated Discovery Lab, IBM Research