|Re: [stem-ebola] This week's Ebola Modeling Community call|
Below you will find the agenda for this week’s Ebola community call, together with a link to the wiki page, where you can find notes from previous calls with lists of attendees.
If you wish to join the call, please contact me, judyvdouglas@xxxxxxxxxxx for dial in instructions.
October 22, 2014 Call
Phone call will begin at 2pm ET (11AM PDT) to accommodate participants from Australia.
for October 22
Moderator: Ira B. Schwartz, US Naval Research Laboratory
- Welcome and Introductions
- NIHR UK Follow-up: Asymptomatic carriers will pass through screening
- Items from participants
- 20 minute deep dive topic: Adaptive human behavior to control epidemics. Ira B. Schwartz, US Naval Research Laboratory
- Next week's agenda
- Simone Bianco, IBM will moderate next week. Who would like to moderate in two weeks?
- Please send short agenda items to Judy by Monday
- Please suggest other themes and guests for presentation/discussion
- Next week's deep dive topic: Kun Hu & Simone Bianco model news on recent sensitivity analysis, SEIR++ Parameters
stem-ebola mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
Back to the top