[stem-dev] Issues with the loggers

Hello all,

I have my models set up, but I still am having some issues with the loggers. Everything appears to be adequately set up, and I still can't get any csv files out.

However, I'm running global models, logging each day, which might be too much for the memory of my laptop. I'm now trying alternatives (e.g. log every x days).

A nice additional feature could be, for these large scale simulations, despite running on sub-national regions the output could be produced per country.

Are there any other alternatives (e.g. running in parallel)?

Frederico Mestre

Mediterranean Institute for Agriculture, Environment and Development
The 'Rui Nabeiro' Biodiversity Chair
Universidade de Évora | Rua Dr. Joaquim Henrique da Fonseca 7000 – 890 Évora, Portugal

Back to the top