[stem-dev] minutes from todays community call

Minutes
STEM Community Call on Thursday Sept. 10th,  at 9AM Pacific Time
==============

1. Welcome and introductions.

2. Future STEM calls will use a new webex invite and password per Eclipse Foundation rules. Please look for stem-dev emails.

3. Discussion on Apache Simplex algorithm

4. STEM on Cloud (STEM 5.0) updates

5. Werner and colleagues: update on Eclipse-Con
        30 minute talk. We have recorded > 40 minute. Eclipse will edit.
        TODO: please send Jamie the URL to the talk to add to the pubs page.

6. New Bugs:
        i) Anyone seeing issues on Windows? - not seeing any problems. Users comments on Forum - need a stack trace (works for me).
        no reports.

8. Items from Participants.
        Discussion about possible research models to study transmission between species.
        From Taras: A possible venue is  https://www.zoonosen.net/zoonoses-2020-international-symposium-zoonoses-research

        Werner suggested we look at https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.rcptt

9. Next Call (confirming the Nov. 12 date)

Participants
Jamie
Raymond Lara (IBM Philippines)
Judy