The speakers for our STEM talk are Ahmad, Sekou, Oliver and myself.
I will put a text document or something similar with an outline to the Google drive.
"Pre-recorded talks must be submitted by September 21, 2020. "
Which is not exactly clear about the recording software, if it has to be done with their own infrastructure, or you may use something like OBS or submit a MPEG video?
I’ll ask them on the speaker alias.
The last submission date for pre-recordings and soundcheck (which is between Sep 9 and 11) correlates nicely with our next call, so those who are able to do the soundcheck maybe before the call could also say if it worked. I saw an official template for EclipseCon 2020, so unless anyone has a preference for a different one e.g. by IBM, is it OK to use that template?
STEM Community Call on Thursday Aug 13th, at 9AM Pacific Time
1. Welcome and introductions.
2. COVID-19 model. Any updates or comments on the doc?
3. NEW Feature (Bug 565455): Automated Experiments now have a new compound error function. Model optimization based on
minimizing error wrt daily incidence, cumulative incidence, deaths, or any combination of the three.
Thank you Vishrawas Gopalakrishnan !
4. Need to do new a release build (milestone 4.0.2)
Stefan to kick off build
Jamie to update metadata
5. STEM on Cloud (STEM 5.0) updates:
New Graphs and Population model all done (complex UI). Working on Population initializer next.
Will merge 4.0.2 into STEM 5
Question re availability of the "Property Editor" in STEM 5.0
6. Werner and colleagues: update on Eclipse-Con (need any other slides?) Congratulations on the Acceptance!
Eclipse Con scheduled for October 19-22 (Virtual Event).
Todo: Werner to show talk Agenda on next call. e.g., Sars-CoV-2 models, STEM 5.0, etc.
7. New Bugs:
1) Bug 565455 The STEM AI plugin called "Automatic Experiments" requires a more flexible and configurable error function Fixed
ii) Bug 564217 - Using Standard Loggers with Custom compartments when running on server
Work around available
Need to update the model builders java emitter templates to automatically generate
the required line of code. The work around shows users how to add that line of code.
iii) Bug 564218
Build issue - XText version exceptions running on server.
8. Items from Participants.
Need to update version numbers in bugzilla
Need downloadable scenario showing use of new compound error function
9. Next Call (confirming the Sept. 10 date)