[stem-dev] Global age-structured population model

Hello,

It's my first time posting a question to this mailing list. So, if this is not the adequate forum for this question please let me know.

Is there any way to create a global age-structured model, but accounting for the different age structures in each country? Is there such a model available? If not, would it be wrong for me to create one using the nested structure of models in STEM? I understand that, in STEM, models should be nested, so could I nest sub-models of populations for each country in a global population model?

Frederico Mestre

Mediterranean Institute for Agriculture, Environment and Development
The 'Rui Nabeiro' Biodiversity Chair
Universidade de Évora | Rua Dr. Joaquim Henrique da Fonseca 7000 – 890 Évora, Portugal

Back to the top