Research Software Engineer - Industrial and Applied Genomics
IBM Research - Almaden
(408) 927-1766 sedlund@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Emily Nixon ---06/18/2019 05:47:01 AM---Hi all, I am having an issue in opening an older version of SEmily Nixon ---06/18/2019 05:47:01 AM---Hi all, I am having an issue in opening an older version of STEM 3 that has some important projects

From: Emily Nixon <emily.nixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/18/2019 05:47 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [stem-dev] STEM won't open
Sent by: stem-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I am having an issue in opening an older version of STEM 3 that has some important projects saved in it that I need. I get the error message attached to this email.

I am running it from a Windows 7 machine. The same message appears whether I run it from the command line or normally.

Can anyone tell from the error message what the problem might be?

Best wishes,

Emily

Emily Nixon
PhD Student

Demonstrator

School of Biological Sciences
University of Bristol
Bristol Life Sciences Building
24 Tyndall Avenue
Bristol
BS8 1TQ
Tel +44 (0)117 394 1389[attachment "STEMWontOpen.JPG" deleted by Stefan Edlund/Almaden/IBM]