[stem-dev] Area labels and populated area in pajek graphs

Hi all,

I have successfully used the pajek file importer on a number of occasions, but until now didn't need to specify the "Populated area" (part of the Population label) on my graph. I can't work out how to specify this or how to add area labels as well as population labels to my graph without having to do it manually (and I have ~1000 nodes!).

There doesn't seem to be an option to specify this on the ODS spreadsheet available https://wiki.eclipse.org/Importing_a_Pajek_Graph. I think in the old format it used to be s_size, but adding this to a pajek graph in the new format doesn't work.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks very much,

Emily
--