Research Software Engineer - Industrial and Applied Genomics
IBM Research - Almaden
(408) 927-1766 sedlund@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for 조준기 ---12/15/2016 11:10:06 PM---Hello,조준기 ---12/15/2016 11:10:06 PM---Hello,

From: 조준기 <chojunki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: stem-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 윤중환 <jhyun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/15/2016 11:10 PM
Subject: [stem-dev] STEM won't build.
Sent by: stem-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I am currently doing some modification to get KML file in headless mode, so I first tried to build standalone application from vanilla source.
It runs well when I lanuch from eclipse, but I won't build as a standalone application via product export wizard. seems to make some ant
build configurations but won't go further at 14% progress. It just reads disk contents using about 20% of CPU power.

Would you please let me know what is wrong with me?

My Environment is :
O/S : Windows 10 Professional v.1607 (Build : 14393.479)
JDK : Oracle JDK 1.8 Update 112(64bit)
eclipse : neon.1
STEM sources are pulled as guided in developer setup documennt, unchanged and just tried to export product.

stem-dev mailing list
stem-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/stem-dev

Back to the top