|[stem-dev] Notes from the STEM Community Call today|
STEM Community Call June 4, 2015
On call: Jamie, Kun, Matthias, Zhiyuan Song, Judy
Next call: Thursday, July 9, 2015
1. First call merging Ebola Modeling calls into the STEM Community calls, following the downturn in the epidemic
2. Release status updates: Jamie
· Version 2.0.4 scheduled for June 5 will be rescheduled
o Stefan and Jamie to confirm new target date next week
· Matt Davis will return August 3, do fixes, work on STEM
o Milestone 1 for Version 3 set for October 21
o Progress with Luna (Eclipse 4.x) and Java 8 and build process
§ Bug occurs with the model builder; can change the nature of the object
§ Current version of STEM uses Java 6, Eclipse 3; Eclipse 3 and Java 8 are not compatible
3. BfR ideas and suggestions: Matthias (see also item 8)
4. Feature request updates: DEFER ALL UNTIL MIGRATION TO JAVA 8 AND LUNA COMPLETED
[Restricting air travel for certain compartments; New plug in to measure poverty; Plug in for roads in Africa; Batch to control sequencer; Log automated experiments (?); Modify sequencer to get automatic experiments to run batch]
5. Java 8 compatibility/support and Eclipse 4.x (Luna): TOP PRIORITY See item 2.
· 465981. Dengue model, Kamesh’s bug. Problem modifying value of one parameter, re-initializing scenario; problem with STEM or scenario? Problem with logger when running STEM headless?
o Stefan working on this
· 465838. Graph editor, posted by Matthias. “Save graph as” and “save graph” don’t work. Migration history doesn’t show.
o Jamie to confer with Chris on this; might be modulating the migration rate or something in file
8. Items from participants
Back to the top