Re: [stem-dev] STEM Build has failed.

Hi Stefan,

I already did this step before I tried building STEM. Thanks for your continuous support.

Best Regards
Hussam Ghunaim

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Stefan Edlund <sedlund@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Hussam,

one common mistake is forgetting to apply the target platform after the code is checked out as instructed here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/STEM_Eclipse_Setup#Apply_the_Target_Platform

Regards
- Stefan

Stefan Edlund
Public Health and Computer Science Research
IBM Research - Almaden
(408) 927-1766   sedlund@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for "Ghunaim, Hussam" ---08/18/2014 01:27:23 PM---Hi everyone, When I tried to build STEM, I got 22,394 e"Ghunaim, Hussam" ---08/18/2014 01:27:23 PM---Hi everyone, When I tried to build STEM, I got 22,394 errors and 359 warnings even after

"Ghunaim, Hussam" <hghunaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

08/18/2014 01:27 PM

[stem-dev] STEM Build has failed.

    Sent by:

stem-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

When I tried to build STEM, I got 22,394 errors and 359 warnings even after I cleaned up all checked out projects. As suggested by help documents.

Below is my environment:
  • Eclipse JUNO 3.8.2
  • Java 8u11
  • Windows 7