[stem-dev] Topics for discussion on this week's STEM community call

1. V 2.0 Milestone 3 is now available! !

Milestone 3:
           Bug Fixes
           New Stochastic model solver
           Visual Editor initial checkin
                   New Measles model
               On Track: UI, model development workflow, builder tools, xtext, all in STEM
               Add model generator Feature to STEM-core (with required plugins)
               Customize Project Explorer (show/hide generated Java code)
                               Hot injection of generated plugins

V 2.0 Release Features include:
       Xtext model generator feature
       Graphical Model Design (GUI for code generation,  Visual Editor )
           Bug Fixes from 1.4.1
           Performance improvements
           Advanced Dengue Example

           **Stochastic Modeling - New Solver doc.  After Eclipse’s release we need to contact Eclipse legal re Apache

2. New Documentation for 2.0
       ==== Pubs updated on wiki
       ==== Updated Upcoming (and recent) talks on main website
       ==== Use of model generator inside of stem (vs in the dev environment) - Matt (we have this doc at multiple places on wiki on purpose?)
       ==== Added new document Stefan’s new periodic control graph generator - Stefan
       ==== documentation for MMR model - Stefan
       ==== Shape file graph generator - need new screenshop on wiki  - Chris
       ==== Visual Editor - Matt
       ==== Stochastic solver - Stefan

3. Directionally biased mixing model - Jamie

4. Changes at Eclipse. Contributor License Agreement and Hosting at any social coding site.

5. Bug(s) of the week:

409742 Mercator Map Logger does not export images with black borders

409540 Proposal: Make solvers "first class" objects.

400920 Update: Do we have doc (updated screenshot) for Shape file graph generator?
Chris implemented new feature to get area from SHP file import. Needs Doc

368889 Enable stochastic simulations for all disease models. Stochastic simulations are now handled differently, propose we close this bug

FEATURE Request: Fix aggregate time series view

5. Items from Participants

Back to the top