Re: [stem-dev] Bundle resolution errors while running STEM

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your suggestions. I have got STEM working now, using stem2.product.

I am a software engineer at Yahoo! Bangalore (India) and want to contribute to STEM, which is why I used the https method. I am still learning about STEM. Once I get a hold of it, I plan to submit patches/bug fixes.

I have read about the process to submit patches below:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Welcome_STEM_Developers#Submitting_code_to_the_STEM_project

Please let me know if there's anything specific I must know.

Thanks,
Surabhi