[stem-dev] Fw: STEM 1.3 release review

Hi, we just passed the STEM 1.3 release review. Congratulations everyone!!!

Regards,
/ Stefan

Stefan Edlund
Public Health and Computer Science Research
IBM Almaden Research Center
(408) 927-1766   edlund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Stefan Edlund/Almaden/IBM on 02/01/2012 10:22 AM -----

Wayne Beaton <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Stefan Edlund <edlund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

Matthew Davis/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS, James Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

02/01/2012 10:16 AM

Re: STEM 1.3 release review

The EMO has declared your review to be successful.

Congratulations on your successful Release Review! Please post on your Communication Channel that your review was successful.

Wayne