Please note added topics under Discussion of 1.3.1 plan; discard earlier version.
1. Release planning:
Target date for 1.3 is 1/31/2012
> RC1 is up. Please test the latest Release Candidate
> Release Review weds of this week (status update Thursday)
> Presentation slides for 1.3 in CVS
> Discussion of 1.3.1 plan: Possible Release Deliverables version 1.3.1
* STEM EMF update to version 2.7.2
* Discussion on feature to hide the complexity of creating a new STEM plugin (for Disease and Population models). Template driven feature??
* Shape File Importer: Improvements to GUI
* Population Transformer: “realistic” sample model on food mediated disease transmission
* Pajek-file Importer: enable import of discrete transportation events. enable the import of edges into existing STEM graphs
* Graph Editor: improved zooming; deleting nodes and edges, improved GUI for new population generation
* STEM -integration in KNIME: creating a Node within the KNIME, Node-repository that allows STEM headless execution (JK question. License issues with KNIME?? is the API ok with EPL?)
2. New doc for 1.3
* Major Reorg to Wiki, please check it out. Please make sure your new doc is appropriately linked
* Dengue (done)
* Initializers (done)
* Loggers (done)
* Malaria (done)
* Mosquitos VCAP (done)
* Solvers (done)
* Improved graph editor ()
>Save-As can't enter filename on Mac ??
3. Continued discussion on Modeling of food mediated diseases
4. Shape file import/IPZilla, any updates?
5. Items from participants