Von: statet-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:statet-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von dbrady@xxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. Juli 2019 01:55
An: 'Statet user discussions'
Betreff: [EXTERN] Re: [statet-users] [EXTERN] Re: timezone warnings / OlsonNames

Has anyone figured out a bypass for this yet?

I could not find a way of setting environment variables to correct this.

I am having to litter my code with suppressWarnings() all over the place.

I would like to express my gratitude for the overall quality of the new release, and for the fix for the data viewer corruption.  The fix for that in https://download.eclipse.org/statet/integration/latest/E201812

works perfectly, leaving the timezone warnings as the only issue for me.

Thanks!