Re: [starter-dev] Archetype Minor Release

Hi,

I just ran the build jobs for the Archetype and the UI.

The Archetype is staged: https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging/org/eclipse/starter/jakarta-starter/2.2.2/
Let me know when to push it to Maven Central

The new UI can be retrieved here: https://ci.eclipse.org/starter/job/ui-RELEASE/16/

Ivar

On Tue, Dec 19, 2023 at 12:14 AM Reza Rahman via starter-dev <starter-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jeyvison/Ivar,

Can we have a minor release of the Archetype please? I have fixed the
TomEE validation issue and upgraded all runtime/Maven dependency
versions. Once the release is done, I would like to fix the UI TomEE
validation bug ASAP.

Thanks,

Reza