Re: [starter-dev] Minor Release?

I'll be out untill October 8th

Em dom., 1 de out. de 2023 16:51, reza_rahman--- via starter-dev <starter-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
When are you back? If it’s soon, I’ll stop making any more changes. If not, I think there are a few more UI changes I can easily make.

From: Jeyvison Nascimento <jeynoronha@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 1, 2023 5:37 AM
To: starter developer discussions <starter-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [starter-dev] Minor Release?

Hi, Reza. Sure.

I'm currently in London on vacations but when I'm back to Porto I can surely check that.

Em dom., 1 de out. de 2023 00:20, reza_rahman--- via starter-dev <starter-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
Hi Jeyvison,

I think I got to the bottom of the weird Maven failures on the cloud. It may have to do with an old connector we are using that fails intermittently. At any rate, I added a bit more logging to see what is going on.

The versions of Payara, GlassFish, WildFly and TomEE have also been upgraded.

Do you mind please testing things out and doing a minor release of both the archetype and site? After that, I will keep an eye out on the logs for about a week or so.

Thanks,

Reza Rahman

Principal Program Manager

Java on Azure at Microsoft