Re: [starter-dev] Future of monthly meeting

Hey Alexander.

As far as i understood it the meetings were supposed to be on demand by now, not every month necessarily. Maybe I got it wrong? 🤔

Anyway, I think we should keep them on demand(if we have something to discuss) since we don't have that many items to discuss right now but I'd like to hear other thoughts too.