Re: [starter-dev] Decision - dynamic or static Archetypes?

I believe the consensus is that we should go ahead with an approach of making the Archetypes as dynamic as possible and evaluate later if evolving to an Archetype by Jakarta EE version would be helpful.

+1 on that too but we have to keep an eye out for pom.xml. It's the only file that's getting a little bit too complex with all the jakarta/runtime versions. Maybe it's not worth splitting it now but we must be careful about its maintainability.
--
Jeyvison Nascimento

Back to the top