Re: [starter-dev] JSF for Starter UI

+1 for JSF. Much faster to build with, and as Reza mentioned, familiar to developers on this team. Also, this is a relatively simple app that doesn't have any particularly complicated UI needs. Great use case.
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: Cloud architecture, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.