Re: [starter-dev] Version 2.0

I think releasing often is fine. Can you please wait a bit until I can review and test the latest changes? It should be by this weekend.

It would indeed be great to get the Maven download stats. I’ll start a query with IT when I can.

From: starter-dev <starter-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jeyvison Nascimento <jeynoronha@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2022 8:49 AM
To: starter developer discussions <starter-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [starter-dev] Version 2.0

Hi Everyone.

I was thinking about the release of the version 2.0 and the issues we have planned for it.

Currently we have two PR's  for adding jakarta 9 support on review and other issues pending like for the UI and for Wildfly.

Maybe we could release the next version with only the jakarta 9 change. It's a major change, it will add value for whoever uses it and it´s independent from the other issues listed to be delivered in 2.0.

We also avoid big gaps between releases, (hopefully) keeping interest from the community. About this, is there a way to get download stats for the starter archetype in maven central?

Let me know what you think.

--
Jeyvison Nascimento

Back to the top