Re: [starter-dev] Starter archetypes / GUI / Issue #67

Hello, @Ivo!

This is awesome! Thanks for your willingness to help the project ^^

About the archetypes, i think we're somewhat covered on Jakarta EE 8 but you're Jakarta EE 9 archetype and the Form would definitely help us. I've been working on an archetype for version 9 but I'm having difficulties getting arquillian working.

About the license, I'm not sure how it would work or if we need to do something related to it. @Ivar Grimstad , would you be able to enlighten us on this?