Re: [starter-dev] 1.0.0 Released to Maven Central

On Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 2:42 PM reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ivar,

This is great news! Please merge the GH pages when you can? I am still working through Liberty and WildFly support. After that, we could consider another release.

Just merged everything.
I think we should release a new version pretty soon that generates Jakarta EE 9 code. And then directly after 10, we should update it to generate EE 10...

Also, what do you think of releasing a nightly? Are there other Jakarta projects that do that?

Not sure if we really need to. Do we expect that frequent updates? We can release freely now for a year until we need another review by the EMO at least.

Ivar

Reza Rahman