Re: [starter-dev] Starter catch-up call?

Hi folks,

I can join an occasional call. Joining too many meetings outside of work is simply not a pragmatic possibility for me unfortunately. I would like to see this project move forward sensibly sooner rather than later. I think it is pretty key to Jakarta EE adoption.

Reza Rahman