Re: [starter-dev] [jakarta.ee-community] An introduction to my Jakarta EE 9 starter template project

Hi Rudy, If you like the complete configurations for all application servers, check https://github.com/hantsy/jakartaee9-starter-boilerplate  currently, WildFly, Payara do not contain adapters for Jakarta EE 9.

Spring initializr project(https://start.spring.io) uses Eclipse Aether to manipulate the project models.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Aether

After googling, it seems it also is possible to use a template engine(such as Freemarker, etc ) in maven archetypes to render the template files.

This maven archetype just starts to create a simple Jakarta EE 9 project. And in the future, I think it is possible to enrich it.

Hantsy Bai

Self-employed consultant, fullstack developer, agile coach

GitHub: https://github.com/hantsy

Twitter: https://twitter.com/@hantsy

Medium: https://medium.com/@hantsy