[spatial4j-dev] Compatibility Issue with JDK 17 and spatial4j-0.7 Version

Dear Sir,

I hope you are doing well. I was trying to run an experiment with the spatial4j-0.7 version using the GIN tool (https://github.com/gintool/gin). In order to use the GIN tool, I need JDK 17. However, when I tried to compile and test the spatial4j-0.7 version, I encountered an issue with JDK 17 compatibility. Could you please provide me with any suggestions on how to make the spatial4j-0.7 version compatible with JDK 17? Which part of the pom.xml file should I edit?

I would be truly grateful if you could help me overcome this problem by providing a possible solution.

Regards,
Tareq Chy

Sender notified by
Mailtrack