Re: [spatial4j-dev] +1 for Justin Deoliveira on locationtech.technology.spatial4j by Ryan Mckinley

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 1:45 PM, david.w.smiley@xxxxxxxxx <david.w.smiley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for contributing, Justin!

(This is my first time nominating someone within Eclipse/LocationTech so bare with me if there are process snags. I believe I need to fill out something and then there’s some multi-day wait.)

Cool, no worries. Happy to be the guinea pig :)

~ David