[sparkplug-wg] 2020 IoT Developer Survey

Hi everyone,

As you may already know, in May we launched our 6th edition of our IoT Developer Survey.

We need your help to promote the survey which will be open until June 26. To any member of the Working Group that collects 100 or more responses by June 26, we would love to offer the following:

  1. A recognition in the final summary report (individual/organization name and/or logo)

  2. Social media recognition from the EclipseIoT Twitter account for helping us to promote the survey

  3. The opportunity to participate in a Meetup event to present their current projects

You can find the link to the survey here: https://bit.ly/3dt2Nfx

Many thanks for your support!

Kind regards,

Ioana Maftei
EU Marketing Manager IoT & Edge | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube