[soc-dev] First round of evaluations

Dear mentors,
The end of the first round of student evaluations is approaching.
One mentor for each student project must complete an evaluation of their student before Friday, July 3rd at 18:00 UTC. Please go to your dashboard on the GSoC program site and complete the evaluation of your student before July 3rd at 18:00 UTC. We encourage you to complete the evaluations ASAP so we have the time to review it.
It should take you less than 10 minutes to complete.
Thanks for your collaboration,

The Eclipse Management Organization
Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top