[soc-dev] GSoC Applicant: Introduction

Hey Everyone,

I am Progyan from India, currently a final year engineering student. I have applied for GSoC this year to Eclipse Community. I am a big web enthusiast and working on web technologies around 5 years. I currently came to know about Theia IDE and was fascinated by it.
I my leisure time I sometime work on building Theia extensions and love to do that.
I have big fan of Typescript as static type enforcement over dynamically typed _javascript_.

I just submitted my draft proposal and looking forward to get feedback from you.

Progyan Bhattacharya
Web Developer & Programmer

Back to the top