Re: [soc-dev] Action required: We need project ideas

Have them bond with the team and wait for Google to announce that mentoring organizations have been selected.

We should hear whether or not we've been selected tomorrow. I'll let everybody know what happens next after I receive word.

The short version is that you should have your student engage with Google via the GSoC process.

Wayne