[soc-dev] Community Introduction

Hello everyone !
My name is Sanatt Abrol and I am a final year undergrad student from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra. I have good experience of Java and _javascript_. I was a student (2017) and a mentor (2018) myself in the previous GSoC programs for OpenMRS and wanted to try out a new challenge this year. So why not try out for the organisation which makes my favorite IDE :P
Can anyone help me get started with possibly links to some developer documentation and beginner tickets?

Thank you 😊

Back to the top