Re: [soc-dev] The GSoC Slot allocation deadline is tomorrow

Hi Wayne,

how many slots did we get for GSOC?

Cheers,
Maximilian

On 8 April 2018 at 21:55, Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Our opportunity to request the right amount of slots for Google Summer of Code is fast approaching (deadline is tomorrow). Mentors, if you want to mentor a project, please click that button today (or very early tomorrow).

Please note that we are not permitted to tell students "how they are doing" in the process.

There's really very little to report at this stage anyway. After we find out how many slots we're allowed, then the real fun begins as we try to sort out which proposals we'll try to fit into our allocation.

I have marked some of the proposals as "ignored". These proposals will not appear in your list of proposals. AFAICT all of the so-marked proposals are bogus, so I don't expect that any of those students will actually ask about status.

Please do not broadcast on this publicly archived list that you don't see a proposal that you expect on this list.

Mentors, if you're looking for a proposal that you don't see in the system, please ask me directly via email to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

Once we get our slot allocation, we'll sort out next steps.

Thanks.

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects

Dr. Maximilian Koegel

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource Munich

Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 10

EclipseSource Muenchen GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Koegel
Registered Office: Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1, 80992 Muenchen,
Commercial Register München, HRB 191789

Back to the top