Re: [soc-dev] Next!

How I will know my proposal is selected or not?
How I can interact with mentor.
How can I monitor my submission for question and comments.

On 28 Mar 2018 9:22 p.m., "Wayne Beaton" <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The next step is for our mentors to review the proposals and volunteer to mentor specific projects.

Mentors can add questions to the submission records; I believe that they are visible to students. Students, please monitor your submissions for questions and comments.

I've taken an initial pass through the proposals and have removed (by marking them "ignore") those proposals that I believe were entered in bad faith. I'll take another pass later today.

Mentors, if you are thinking about volunteering to mentor a specific project, please indicate that by clicking "Want to Mentor" on the proposal page.

I'm not quite sure how the GSoC Dashboard appears to mentors, but I'm hopeful that navigating from https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/ to the proposals is relatively easy. Let me know if you have trouble.

Wayne