From: soc-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <soc-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 9:31:42 PM
To: Summer of Code dev list
Subject: Re: [soc-dev] GSoC 2018 - Introduction

The mentors for those projects should be lurking on this list. If they haven't responded by now, they may not have made a connection. Bear in mind that most of us don't have the title and description for "subproject Topic 2" memorized; just citing that means that we all have to go and look up what means, it's probably fair to assume that I'm the only one that bothered. It might be a good idea to ask a more pointed question related to the projects that you're interested in.

I've also noticed that the suggested mentors on the LocationTech GeoWave suggestions haven't actually registered as mentors. I'll try and track them down.

Mentors, if you have not already sent a request for an invitation to mentor, please do so ASAP.

FWIW, assuming that I'm keeping up, neither of the projects that you've cited are related to the Eclipse IDE. That's not a problem, I just want to make sure that you understand that.

HTH,

Wayne