[soc-dev] @GSoC Project

Hi,

I'm Pawel Nowak, an ICT student at University of Technology and Life
Sciences in Bydgoszcz and I'd like to participate in Google Summer of
Code project. I'd like to participate in Project News/Feeds for
Eclipse[1][2][3]. The project is a RSS feed aggregator which will
present project-specific (and possibly others) news in the IDE to
inform users about new releases, security fixes and so on. I'd be glad
for any feedback that you (as community) can give me.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015_Ideas#Project_News_Feeds_for_.2F_in_Eclipse
[2] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lxRyPb8_kAnlZAwxHR_93Z0PKEn5DZqVU5NJvLtr7YQ/edit?usp=sharing
[3] https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2015/cybuch/5757334940811264

Regards,