[soc-dev] GSoC Eclipse foundation application template

Dear all,

I am a student writing a proposal [1] for the Eclipse LocationTech project GeoTrellis [2]. On the Eclipse GSoc 2015 page [3] there is a reference to an Eclipse proposal application template:

<snip>
Then you may be able to apply for "Eclipse foundation" open-source organization. Please have a look at our application template before applying.
</snip>

This "application template" link [4] but only links to the list of accepted projects of 2014, but as a student I can't see the full proposals and also not a vanilla template? Is this intended?

I have been taking over some hints from the OSGEO application template to start writing the proposal. I was wondering if that would do if there's no actual Eclipse template available?

Best Regards,
Alex

[1] https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2015/allixender/5676830073815040

[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015_Ideas#GeoTrellis:_Cassandra_Backend_to_GeoTrellis-Spark