[soc-dev] Some late additions for Orion in the GSoC 2014 Ideas Wiki

Sorry for the late adds but I've put in a few suggestions for working with the Orion team.  In 2013 we had a very successful project and would like to continue the tradition.

I've added:

The Orion Project: Adding additional Git features to Orion
The Orion Project: Implementing responsive pages for Orion
The Orion Project: Implementing local history of changes for the Orion editor page

If you have specific Orion questions about GSoC you could ask for details on the Orion mailing list