Re: [soc-dev] Eclipse winter of code (EWoC) program

On 06/20/2013 10:45 PM, Tejas Nikumbh wrote:
> Is there a way in which a competent c++ programmer [with a little Java
> experience] could begin from now on and stand a chance to get into this
> program? If yes, please tell me the way!

Hi Tejas,

there is no EWoC project yet. So far it is just an idea that - with
sufficient support - has to be turned into something real first.

Be sure though, that there will be public requirements how to get into
the program if it is accepted.

Thanks
Markus

Back to the top