[soc-dev] Get your scores in now

Mentors: the deadline is approaching. Please get your scores into the GSoC system.

Please also take the step of volunteering for the proposals that you intend to volunteer for. We need to make these assignments soon.

If you sign up to volunteer for more than you can reasonably handle... please set me a private note with your prioritized list of proposals and the maximum number that you have capacity to mentor. I'll do my best to line them up.

Instead of volunteering to mentor many projects, it might be better to cajole somebody else from your project to step up :-)

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top