[soc-dev] Public vs. Private

Greetings Potential GSoC mentors:

You may have noticed that we've started to receive proposals.

Discussion regarding the proposals should mostly occur within Google's Melange system. Some discussion can occur on the public lists, but keep that discussion to technical issues.

There can be no discussion of relative merit, no talk of how you plan to rate a proposal, no requests to reject a proposal, or any other sort of discussion that might hint at how we might order the proposals.

You can make a case for proposals that you think need more attention.

If you have any concerns regarding cheating, or something that doesn't smell quite right in a proposal, please let me know by direct email and we can sort out how to address it.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top