Re: [soc-dev] Interested to work on "eTrice: Providing Error Markers and Quick Fixes in State Chart Diagrams"

Hi Jayant,

I'm glad you are interested in this project. We had a great cooperation during your last year's GSoC project with us and we were very satisfied with the results of your project.
So considering my experience with you and taking into account your already sound knowledge of Graphit and eTrice's implementation of the state machine editor on top of it I'm absolutely confident that you will also successfully conclude this project.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for further details and questions on the etrice-dev list.

Kind regards,
Henrik