Re: [soc-dev] Starting for GSOC

Hi,

here are a few starting points:

http://www.vogella.com/articles/EclipsePlugIn/article.html
http://www.vogella.com/articles/EclipseCommands/article.html

And afterwards pick you articles from http://www.vogella.com/eclipse.html

There are many other sources as well, but I tend to be most familiar with my material. ;-)

Best regards, Lars

2013/3/2 Amandeep Singh <aman.adsm@xxxxxxxxx>
I would like to contribute eclipse foundation during the summers and interested in code recommendor plugin in GSOC this year. I request mentors and developers to suggest me some wikis and links which may be helpful for me to start early and make me familiar with the plugin code, its dependencies and programming requirements.

Thanks in advance