[soc-dev] Eclipse GSoC 2013 project idea selection

Hello Folks,

I'm an final year Computer Engg. undergraduate from India.
I would like to participate in GSoC from Eclipse project.

From the Idea list , I'm interested about

"Social Snipplets" [1]
"Workspace Local Code Search" [2]
I'll make the initial contact with the mentor and will love to start early (even though nothing is finalized but things look promising).
Regards.
Mitesh [:mr_pathak]

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2013_Ideas#Eclipse_Code_Recommenders:_Social_Snippets
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2013_Ideas#Eclipse_Code_Recommenders:_Workspace-Local_Code_Search