Subject: [GSoC Mentors] Wrap up blog posts for Google Summer of Code 2012 wanted
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 15:10:21 -0800
From: Stephanie Taylor <sttaylor@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Google Summer of Code Mentors List <google-summer-of-code-mentors-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi GSoC mentors,

We are looking for more posts from the 180 orgs that participated in GSoC 2012 to highlight on our Open Source blog.  With all of the great work the students accomplished this summer we would like to share their work with the world.

If you have already submitted a post for GSoC 2012 thank you for taking the time to write about your students and your org. Thanks!

You can email me directly with your post at sttaylor@xxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks!

Best,
Stephanie