Re: [soc-dev] "Pencils Down" and Final Evaluation Dates Approaching

Hi,

I have been working on the project titled "Diagram Layout in eTrice with KIELER". Much work has been done from outside the proposal as well. Currently, I am in the process of integrating 'KLighD (KIELER Lightweight Diagrams)' framework with eTrice (the last phase of the project). The produced code has already been heavily commented and the user documentation is still to be written.

I am willing to continue contributing to the project after GSoC officially ends. I intend to add a few new features and provide fixes for any bugs which may arise later on.

Thanking You.

Regards,
Jayant