Re: [soc-dev] GSoC Midterm evaluations

  Hi Wayne and all

 I am working on eclipse ECF project and developing a test framework for R-OSGI service. I have completed the main parts (service hosting, consuming and annotaion processing) of the
 framework .Now I am doing some variations and changes according to the mentors comments. I have done small demo[1] also project committed to git repo[2]

Thanks and Regards
/Jasintha

[1]- http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53759225/demo1.ogv

[2]--https://github.com/Jasintha/ecf-RSTF.git (org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice.testframework)